Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine Day Post

After reading the comments “Look Who’s Talking” of Parag on the last post, realization dawned on me (I mean it man ;)) and I took a U-Turn from the ‘Why not to celebrate valentine’.

 

[Censored Text] So on this valentine day, I went out with my valentine but to keep myself - Anti-Valentine - I did not gift her anything. The only thing that I gave her was a plain card with I LOVE YOU written on it.And then to make it a special one, I wrote ten things I love about her. Here are some excerpts from the contents of the card:

Things I love about you

 

1)      The kiddish way in which u behave & talk to me sometimes.

2)      Your care and concern towards me.

3)      You, asking me to dance with you without an occasion or irrespective of time.

4)      Your craziness about anything and everything.

5)      Your looks and ways upon which I fall in love day after day, month after month, year after year.

 

And the good thing was that she loved it and said “This is a precious GIFT”.

 

I was digging through my stuff, while shifting my room and I found a very old diary of mine where I used to scribble during my school days. I found a lovely poem titled “Xanthic Flower” written by Azamat Ali. He He J

 

Xanthic Flower

 

Your lovely eyes and charming face.

That long black hair with a lace.

 

I know not what charm has your smile

That makes me wonder for a while

 

The world turns around when you walk.

And stops to listen when you talk.

 

Straight from my heart I tell you.

You’re my life and I love you.

 

I wish to walk with hand in hand.

That this love story may never end…..

 

 

P.S: This post is dedicated to Mr. Parag “BBC” Bansal, the one and the only regular, forced reader on this blog. He wanted some masala and babes encounter on this blog, so I am trying to give him the same, starting with this post. What say Dude???

0 comments: