Thursday, February 2, 2006

New Accomodation/Google Rank

On this 26th of January 2006, I shifted my accomodation to a new one room set. This is how my new room looks like. It is an independent place with a single room,kitchen and a batchroom. And no landlord living anywhere near to bother me about cleanliness, time of coming home, etc. I also have an Airtel internet connection now, so i would be able to update my blog more regularly.

 In this new room I have a new buddy, His name is Mr. Happy(with a star). Mr. Happy hangs on one of the walls of my room and is always smiling. I clicked him with my mobile cam and am  posting his picture on the net. 

Good News!!! My website http://www.azamatali.com is now listed in Google Search. And amazingly, the rank is Fourth on the Page. Click here to check it out.

Update: My Website ranks first on google now. Try searching "Azamat Ali" Google.

0 comments: