Thursday, July 12, 2007

Excerpts from my old school diary

Excerpts from my old school diary..........

Words are the dresses of thoughts, which should no more be presented in rags, tatters and dirt than your own person should.

We will miss your presence amongst us everyday and your absence is a void which can't be filled. Days and months roll into years, I will remember you with silent tears.

I will say through my eyes what words failed to express. When you see a smile on my face, think it as three magical words, 'I love you'.

My heart gains momentum and feels weightlessness whenever I see you. You are like a direct current, your charm is like an optical illusion, your two little eyes are like satellite and you like a comet have landed on my heart. Newton has said to every action there is equal and opposite action. So what do you say?

You're my life
       my love
       my salvation,
You're everything I need
Your love is precious to me
Hold me, don't let ever go.

You're the pearl of the sea,
You're the star of the sky,
You're a Xanthic flower,
You're my 'Duck Diamond',
whom I seek more than the GOD.

It's in my heart
Why don't you feel?
It's in my eyes
Why don't you see?
O! I have always confessed
Why don't you hear?
I think you know it all
But there is an unknown fear.
For I believe in what they say
"Love Needs No Words"

If A equal success, then formula is A equals X plus Y and Z, with X being work, Y play and Z keeping your mouth shut.

Disclaimer: Some of these may be copied from source which I might have liked at that time.

0 comments: